Why is it important to change my HVAC filters regularly?
- It saves energy–and money.
- Extends the life of your HVAC equipment.
- Reduces the risk of untimely breakdowns.
- Enhances the indoor environment–health issues.
Is there anything special about your filters?
- Our standard polyester filter material is three times more efficient than fiberglass in trapping pollutants.
- We install new galvanized steel frames, which generally provide a better fit and more efficient operation than
cardboard framed filters. Only the filter media is replaced.
- In addition to our standard filter line, we will gladly fulfill the special requirements of our clients.
What does the NFS filter technician do when he services our locations?
- Changes all filters.
- Leaves the soiled filters behind for inspection.
- Scans the HVAC barcode label inside each serviced unit for more efficient accounting and accountability.
- Visually inspects the unit for obvious problems.
Why is using National Filter Service® better than hiring local companies to do the same work?
- One source nationwide for all your HVAC filter and preventative maintenance needs.
- Consistency of service and quality control.
- Consistency of filter product quality.
- NFS is the only company of its kind: nationwide, not merely local or regional, staffed with our own uniformed
technicians, not sub-contractors.
- Maintaining employees instead of sub-contractors ensures a consistent high level of performance, materials and
- The same price for every location–conveniently batched, single-vendor invoicing to simplify your accounting.
- Experience–NFS has been in business since 1991.
- Over 15,000 locations being serviced monthly.
- Trusted by some of the biggest names in retail and restaurants.
How often are filters changed?
- According to your needs, as often as monthly.